The primary role of education is to equip people with the right knowledge, skills, values and attitude to enable them to become active participants in transformation of society and live in harmony with each other. Education empowers people to lead a free and better quality of life.
Over last few years, impressive gains in access to education with near universal enrolment at the primary level have been made. This has largely been possible because of Government’s initiatives such as mid-day meal and Sarva Shiksha Abhiyaan. One of the world’s largest Mid-Day Meal program provides more than 100 million children school meals daily which has helped increase enrollments.
Young minds are India’s most prized and valued assets, and CII believes that both government and private sector institutions must frequently share best practices, find newer ways to shape young impressionable minds and improve learning outcomes.
As poor learning outcomes have emerged as one of the key areas which require urgent intervention, CII is planning to launch an initiative on improving learning outcomes of school children.
- AICTE-CII Survey Report 2018
- AICTE-CII Survey 2017
- School Education Report 2017
- AICTE-CII Survey Report 2016
- AICTE-CII Survey Report 2015
- AICTE-CII Survey Report 2014
- AICTE - CII Survey Report 2013
- AICTE - CII Survey Report 2012
- ASHE 2015
- ASHE 2014
- ASHE 2013
- ASHE 2012
- Trends in Internationalisation of Higher Education in India 2015
- Trends in Internationalisation of Higher Education in India 2014
- CII - Nature Index 2015
- Glimpses of MoU Exchange Ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- CII-i3 Innovation Challenge 2015
- i3 Award Winners
- India Citation Index 2015
- Case Studies on Industry Academia Collaboration
- CII Directory of Top Industry-Linked Tech Institutes 2014
- White paper on Administrative Reforms