CII Smart Manager Programme for GraduatesRegister Now
CII Smart Manager Programme for graduates of all disciplines, is aimed at empowering students and professionals to lead by helping them with high quality, practical and ready-to-use management competencies sought by corporates while making hiring decisions.
Unlike traditional learning programmes which limit themselves to theoretical concept knowledge but offer very little in terms of job readiness, CII Smart Manager Programme offers ten core competencies that can be classified into business acumen and people skills that are critical for everyday corporate dynamics.
Employers across sectors and geographies need high quality, employable graduates who have good problem-solving skills, communication skills, analytical skills and who have the ability to work in teams. CII Smart Manager Programme aims to instill such skills in graduates to fill the gap between industry requirement and academic output and produce a well-trained, disciplined work force which is in sync with the ever-changing demands of the corporate world. The programme is a viable alternative to internships, which even when available do not always provide key managerial skills to graduates.
With measurable learning outcomes, the CII Smart Manager Programme will prove to be a key differentiator and help in better campus placements. The programme has inbuilt continuous assessments across modules and provides a Skill-Competency report for better role fitment.
The job relevant programme is taught through self-paced learning content through extensive use of digital media and can be accessed on mobile phone (Android/iOS) as well as on laptops – digital learning content, interactive lectures, simulations, curated videos, case studies via webinars, live projects & feedback.
CII Smart Manager Programme Modules & Key Components
|Business Acumen||People Skills|
|Awareness of Business, Customer & Competition||Managing Time & Stress|
|The Art & Science of Selling & Persuasion||Managing Self, Diversity & Ethics|
|Design Thinking for Problem Solving||Display a Professional & Smart Personality|
|Collecting, Analysing & Presenting Data||Understanding and Managing Stakeholders|
|Making Sense of Financial Numbers||Creativity, Arts, Motivation & Performance|
- AICTE-CII Survey Report 2019
- ASHE 2019
- EdCil CII Survey on Internationalisation of Indian Campuses 2019
- CII PWC Note on Internationalisation 2019
- AICTE-CII Survey Report 2018
- AICTE-CII Survey 2017
- School Education Report 2017
- AICTE-CII Survey Report 2016
- AICTE-CII Survey Report 2015
- ASHE 2015
- Trends in Internationalisation of Higher Education in India 2015
- CII - Nature Index 2015
- Glimpses of MoU Exchange Ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan 2015
- CII-i3 Innovation Challenge 2015
- CII-i3 Award Winners 2015
- India Citation Index 2015
- AICTE-CII Survey Report 2014
- ASHE 2014
- Trends in Internationalisation of Higher Education in India 2014
- CII Directory of Top Industry-Linked Tech Institutes 2014
- AICTE - CII Survey Report 2013
- ASHE 2013
- White paper on Administrative Reforms 2013
- Case Studies on Industry Academia Collaboration 2013
- AICTE - CII Survey Report 2012
- ASHE 2012